Property Type:Single Family Residence
On Site:133 Days
Lot Size:3.93 Acres
White Hall was a Greek Revival Home built in 1844 for Dr.Aaron White. This home is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was the Headquarters of Confederate General Earl Van Dorn in 1863. Host to General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his troops. The home now has a new road and sidewalks in front.
$000 Monthly Payment
Loan and interest only. Taxes and insurance not included.
Price Change History
Listing Information Last Updated 8/3/2020
Listing provided courtesy of Bradford Real Estate.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program. Real estate listings held by IDX
Brokerage firms other than RealtyTrust Residential LLC are marked with
the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes
the name of the listing IDX Brokers. This information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for
any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying
on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.